August 6-17, 2018
New Jersey, New York City & Washington, D.C.
The Premier Package combines all packages – Core, Academic, and Metropolitan – into a comprehensive three-part enrichment program, which includes hands-on seminars, interactive visits, special events, and engaging trips that revolve around sustainable development. It caters to aspiring young leaders by helping them gain relevant knowledge, develop essential skills, and build valuable networks for meaningful civic engagement. The program takes place across three prominent cities in the United States and includes other services such as meals, accommodation, transportation between venues, admissions to all side activities and special events, exclusive souvenirs, and much more.
Includes Peer Mentorship >
+ Package Inclusion
Programs & Certificates
- New Jersey: Social Venture for Sustainable Development seminar at Fairleigh Dickinson University, with a university certificate
- New York: The 22nd Session of The Youth Assembly in New York City (YA22), with YA22 certificate
- Washington, D.C.: Cross-sectoral Implementation of the SDGs seminars at World Bank (with World Bank certificate), the United Nations Association of the United States of America, and U.S. Agency for International Development.
- United Nations Guided Tour in English
- Permanent Mission to the United Nations visit and briefing
- Youth Assembly Photo Contest
- Youth Assembly Culture Celebration Night
- Youth Assembly Cruise Party Night
- Youth Assembly Gala
- Volunteer Service with certificate
Accommodation & Meals
- New Jersey: 3-Night accommodation at FDU dorm
- New York: 5-Night accommodation at a local university dorm
- Washington, D.C.: 3-Night accommodation at a standard hotel
- All meals or meal vouchers included, except: no breakfast and lunch on Day 1, and no lunch and dinner on Day 12
All accomodation is based in double occupancy (2 beds in a room shared by 2 Program Package participants). Single occupancy (1 bed in a room by 1 Program Package participant) can be requested at additional cost.
Transportation & Others
- Transfer between event venues by private motor coach throughout
- Youth Assembly exclusive souvenirs
- English-speaking Youth Assembly Representative to assist throughout
The following will NOT be provided by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation:
- Visa application and fees (if applicable)
- Round-trip flight arrangement
- Airport transfers
- Travel/healthcare insurance (Healthcare insurance is included in the New Jersey program, however, participants are required to purchase travel/healthcare insurance for the other parts of the program)
- Personal incidentals and expenses
- Transportation outside the programs
All program exclusions can be arranged through our official authorized delegation partners.
+ Package Cost
Premier Package: $ 3,500.00 PER PERSON
Single-occupancy surcharge: plus $ 400.00 PER PERSON
For every 15 paying group members, the group shall receive another one (1) complimentary package .
- The 1st installment of $350.00 per person is due upon acceptance of application or by July 1, 2018.
- The 2nd installment of $3,250.00 per person (or the remaining balance) is due by July 15, 2018.
Participant can also choose to pay the full amount at once by June 15, 2018.