A. Before the conference
- What do you hope to learn at the YA?
- What aspect of the YA are you most excited for?
- What is one S.M.A.R.T.* goal you want to complete while at the YA?
B. During the conference
- What session(s) did you attend?
- What was the most interesting session today?
- What is one unanswered question that you have from today’s session?
- What is one thing you can do to solve a problem discussed today?
- How did you feel about the session and what did you take away?
- What do you hope to accomplish after the YA?
C. After the conference
- Write a message to your future self
- What is your call to action?
- Reflecting back to when you applied for the YA, did you achieve/learn what you expected to? How so, and if not, why?
- How have you grown as a global change-maker? What areas do you still see a need for improvement or growth?
- What is one S.M.A.R.T.* goal you want to complete once you get home in order to continue spreading the knowledge you have learned at the YA?
*S.M.A.R.T. = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound