1. Interested individuals should fill out The Youth Assembly 23rd Session application form and indicate that they would like to be considered for a speaking role. (Indication should be noted under the question: “If you are selected as a Delegate, which opportunities would you like to take part in? You may check all that apply.”)
2. Applicants must answer the required questionnaire thoroughly, carefully and to the best of their ability. To be eligible for the role, the applicant must be accepted as a Delegate. Important: Please note that separate submissions via email or any means other than the application form will not be considered.
3. Responses to the questionnaire will be reviewed based on the applicant's expertise, scale of achievements, and track record of action and impactful work within one of the topics under the UN Sustainable Developments Goals. In addition, public speaking skill and past experiences will be highly considered (If available, applicants are encouraged to include links to previous speeches in their application).
3. The most suitable candidates for the role will be contacted via email for an interview, and may be asked to submit additional materials about their work.
4. Accepted candidates will be informed by email, and will communicate with the YA Program Team to discuss their role and prepare their speech.