Important Notice - Please Read
Applicants can register as a group if there are ten (10) or more members. A group leader should be assigned to facilitate the group’s application and registration process.
The role of the group leader is to:
- Fill out the initial group application form
- Collect and submit the following from each group members once the initial group application is accepted:
- Application forms
- Application fees of $15.00 per group member
- Government issued identification document or passport
- Group member roster form
- Collect and submit the administration fees from group members whose applications are accepted
- Distribute the registration confirmation documents to each accepted group members
Groups will get a waived administration fee for every 10 paid group members.
- January 5, 2018: Deadline of application (with $15.00 application fee)
- January 15, 2018: Deadline of registration (with $185.00 administration fee)
- January 22, 2018: Final admission*
*For U.S. Visa applicants: Please note that you need to provide a copy of your U.S. visa on or before January 22, 2018 to get admitted.
Please note that the early-bird registration has already closed.
If your application is accepted, and you have finalized your registration on or before November 30, 2017, you will have the opportunity to attend a briefing or visit at a Permanent Mission to the United Nations. (For U.S. visa applicants: Please note that you need to provide a copy of your U.S visa on or before December 31, 2017 in order to receive the early bird benefit.)
- Application Fee:
- There is no cost associated with submitting the group application. However, once the group application is accepted, a non-refundable and non-transferrable $15.00 application fee per group member is required to review and process each group member’s application.
- Submission of the application form and fee do not guarantee application acceptance nor complete the conference registration process.
- Only accepted applicants will be provided with further instructions on how to proceed with registration and administration fee. Please DO NOT pay the administration fee prior to application acceptance.
- Administration Fee:
- A $185.00 non-refundable and non-transferable administration fee per accepted group member is required to complete registration and obtain invitation letter and admission to the Youth Assembly. Groups will get a waived administration fee for every 10 paid group members.
- Please note that the United Nations or any of FAF’s program partners are not in anyway involved in the application or registration processes.
- What do the application and administration fees cover?
- While there is no registration fees required to take part in meetings or events that take place inside the United Nations Headquarters, these non-refundable fees are collected by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation (the organizers), in order to cover the costs of general administration and management of the event, which include but are not limited to staff support, venues, logistics, security requirements, and other conference service related fees.
International applicants who are based outside of the United States are responsible for obtaining their own visa to travel to the US. Please note that Friendship Ambassadors Foundation’s responsibility is limited only to supplying the invitation letter. Read FAQs→
Terms & Conditions of Participation
Please read the terms and conditions carefully as it includes important clauses such as cancellation/refund policies, liabilities and disclaimers, etc. By submitting your application and registration, you fully understand and agree to the terms and conditions.
Refund Policy: Application and administration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances and for any reason. These circumstances and reasons may include, but are not limited to application rejection or withdrawal, registrant cancellation, medical condition, or denial of visa application with U.S. embassies.