August 5 - 13, 2017 • New Jersey & New York City
The Academic Package is designed for young leaders seeking to create innovative solutions to critical issues, but needing the guidance to jumpstart their ideas into action. Prior to the conference, participants benefit from an intensive university certificate-based program developed and delivered by Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), called the Social Venture for Sustainable Development, which aims to teach participants hands-on skills in creating and developing a social venture business project.
Includes Peer Mentorship>>
+ Package Inclusion
Programs & Certificates
- New Jersey: 3-Day Social Ventures for Sustainable Development seminar at Fairleigh Dickinson University, with university certificate
- New York: 3-Day 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations (YA), with YA certificate
- United Nations Guided Tour in English
- Permanent Mission to the United Nations visit and briefing
- Youth Assembly Opening Gala
- Youth Assembly Cruise Night
- Youth Assembly Culture Celebration
- Volunteer Service with certificate
Accommodation & Meals
- New Jersey: 3-Night accommodation at FDU dorm, (All meals included, except breakfast and lunch on Day 1)
- New York: 5-Night accommodation at a local university dorm, (All meals included, except dinner on Day 9)
Transportation & Others
- Transfer between event venues by private motor coach throughout
- Youth Assembly exclusive souvenirs
- English-speaking Youth Assembly Representative to assist throughout
The following will NOT be provided by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation:
- Visa application and fees (if applicable)
- Round-trip flight arrangement
- Airport transfers
- Travel/healthcare insurance (Healthcare insurance is included in the New Jersey program, however, participants are required to purchase travel/healthcare insurance for the other parts of the program)
- Personal incidentals and expenses
- Transportation outside the programs
All program exclusions can be arranged through our official authorized delegation partners.
+ Package Cost
- Academic Package w/ double-occupancy room: $2,500.00 PER PERSON
- Academic Package w/ single-occupancy room: $2,650.00 PER PERSON
These prices already include the administration fee for the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations.
For every 15 paying group members, the group shall receive another one (1) complimentary package (based in double occupancy rate).
Initial payment of $200 per person is due upon acceptance of application. Remaining balance payment is due by June 15, 2017.
+ Terms & Conditions
Applications for the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations are now closed. To get the latest information about the next edition in 2018, please subscribe to our mailing list.