August 6-14, 2018
New Jersey & New York CitY
The Academic Package is designed for young leaders seeking to create innovative solutions to critical issues, but needing the guidance to jumpstart their ideas into action. Prior to coming to the seminar, participants will get a chance to work on a group project and receive guidance and advice from peer mentors by joining in the Peer Mentorship program. Before taking part at The 22nd Session of The Youth Assembly, participants benefit from an intensive university certificate-based program co-developed and delivered by Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), called the Social Venture for Sustainable Development, which aims to teach participants hands-on skills in creating and developing a social venture business project.
Includes Peer Mentorship >
+ Package Inclusion
Programs & Certificates
- New Jersey: Social Ventures for Sustainable Development seminar at Fairleigh Dickinson University, with university certificate
- New York: The 22nd Session of The Youth Assembly in New York City (YA22), with YA22 certificate
- United Nations Guided Tour in English
- Permanent Mission to the United Nations visit and briefing
- Youth Assembly Photo Contest
- Youth Assembly Culture Celebration Night
- Youth Assembly Cruise Party Night
- Youth Assembly Gala
- Volunteer Service with certificate
Accommodation & Meals
- New Jersey: 3-Night accommodation at FDU dorm
- New York: 5-Night accommodation at a local university dorm
- All meals or meal vouchers included, except: No breakfast and lunch on Day 1, and no dinner on Day 9
All accomodation is based in double occupancy (2 beds in a room shared by 2 Program Package participants). Single occupancy (1 bed in a room by 1 Program Package participant) can be requested at additional cost.
Transportation & Others
- Transfer between event venues by private motor coach throughout
- Youth Assembly exclusive souvenirs
- English-speaking Youth Assembly Representative to assist throughout
The following will NOT be provided by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation:
- Visa application and fees (if applicable)
- Round-trip flight arrangement
- Airport transfers
- Travel/healthcare insurance (Healthcare insurance is included in the New Jersey program, however, participants are required to purchase travel/healthcare insurance for the other parts of the program)
- Personal incidentals and expenses
- Transportation outside the programs
All program exclusions can be arranged through our official authorized delegation partners.
+ Package Cost
Academic Package: $ 2,650.00 PER PERSON
Single-occupancy surcharge: plus $ 150.00 PER PERSON
For every 15 paying group members, the group shall receive another one (1) complimentary package .
- The 1st installment of $350.00 per person is due upon acceptance of application or by July 1, 2018.
- The 2nd installment of $2,400.00 per person (or the remaining balance) is due by July 15, 2018.
Participant can also choose to pay the full amount at once by June 15, 2018.