What Makes a Delegate
The Youth Assembly at the United Nations is geared towards young leaders and professionals (age 16-28) of any nationality. However, individuals above the age of 28 may still register as an observer. Qualified individuals who are socially active in their communities are encouraged to apply.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of the assembly
- Should demonstrate a commitment to sustainable development and youth empowerment
- Must have a strong command of the English language
Early bird registration period: October 3 – November 4, 2016
Accepted delegates who register for the conference during this period will also:
- Visit and attend a briefing at a Permanent Mission to the United Nations
- Receive a Youth Assembly limited edition souvenir
Applicants who need time to apply for a US Visa for the purpose of attending the conference are encouraged to register during this period.