What Makes a Delegate
The Youth Assembly at the United Nations is geared towards young leaders and professionals (age 16-28) of any nationality. However, individuals above the age of 28 may still register as an observer. Qualified individuals who are socially active in their communities are encouraged to apply.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of the assembly
- Should demonstrate a commitment to sustainable development and youth empowerment
- Must have a strong command of the English language
October 3 – November 4, 2016 – Early-Bird Registration CLOSED
December 2, 2016 – Priority Registration Deadline
January 6, 2017 – Late Application Deadline
January 6, 2017 – Delegate Package Registration Deadline
Early bird Registration
Accepted delegates who have registered for the conference during this period will also be:
- Visiting and attending a briefing at a Permanent Mission to the United Nations
- Receiving a Youth Assembly limited edition souvenir
Starting December 3rd, a higher fee for last-minute registrations will go into effect, and the application process will be more selective. Applications will be accepted through January 6, 2017 or until slots are filled.