August 5 - 16, 2017
New Jersey, New York City & Washington, D.C.
The Premier Package combines all packages – Core, Academic, and Metropolitan – into a comprehensive three-part enrichment program, which includes hands-on seminars, interactive visits, special events, and engaging trips that revolve around sustainable development. It caters to aspiring young leaders by helping them gain relevant knowledge, develop essential skills, and build valuable networks for meaningful civic engagement. The program takes place across three prominent cities in the United States and includes other services such as meals, accommodation, transportation between venues, admissions to all side activities, exclusive souvenirs, and much more.
Includes Peer Mentorship>>
+ Package Inclusion
Programs & Certificates
- New Jersey: 3-Day Social Venture for Sustainable Development seminar at Fairleigh Dickinson University, with university certificate
- New York: 3-Day 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations (YA), with YA certificate
- Washington, D.C.: 2-Day seminars at Sustainable D.C., the United Nations Association of the United States of America, and World Bank, with World Bank certificate
- United Nations Guided Tour in English
- Permanent Mission to the United Nations visit and briefing
- Youth Assembly Opening Gala
- Youth Assembly Cruise Night
- Youth Assembly Culture Celebration
- Volunteer Service with certificate
Accommodation & Meals
- New Jersey: 3-Night accommodation at FDU dorm
- New York: 5-Night accommodation at a local university dorm
- Washington, D.C.: 3-Night accommodation at a standard hotel
- All meals included, except breakfast and lunch on Day 1, and lunch and dinner on Day 12
Transportation & Others
- Transfer between event venues by private motor coach throughout
- Youth Assembly exclusive souvenirs
- English-speaking Youth Assembly Representative to assist throughout
The following will NOT be provided by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation:
- Visa application and fees (if applicable)
- Round-trip flight arrangement
- Airport transfers
- Travel/healthcare insurance (Healthcare insurance is included in the New Jersey program, however, participants are required to purchase travel/healthcare insurance for the other parts of the program)
- Personal incidentals and expenses
- Transportation outside the programs
All program exclusions can be arranged through our official authorized delegation partners.
+ Package Cost
- Premier Package w/ double-occupancy room: $3,300.00 PER PERSON
- Premier Package w/ single-occupancy room: $3,700.00 PER PERSON
These prices already include the administration fee for the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations.
For every 15 paying group members, the group shall receive another one (1) complimentary package (based in double occupancy rate).
Initial payment of $200 per person is due upon acceptance of application. Remaining balance payment is due by June 15, 2017.