Become a Campus Ambassador
The Campus Ambassadors Initiative was created to expand our reach among leading universities and colleges across the globe. It is intended for undergraduate or graduate students who have previously attended the Youth Assembly and are looking to increase representation from their respective universities or colleges.
- Must be at last 16 years old by February 1, 2017
- Must be currently enrolled in a recognized academic institution during the present school/academic year
- Has an active leadership or membership role in the school community
- With demonstrated commitment to youth empowerment and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Self-starter with social media savvy
- Preferred but not required: Has attended the Youth Assembly as a youth delegate
Campus ambassadors will be responsible in disseminating information regarding the Youth Assembly in and around their own campus through varied means (i.e. information sessions, marketing collaterals, social media). They will also be in charge of facilitating the registration of interested students from their campus.
To support this undertaking, campus ambassadors are provided with the option to earn a commission for themselves or offer registration discounts to their prospective applicants. Campus ambassadors will be provided with official Youth Assembly promo materials, but they will have the leeway to develop your own strategy on how to engage other students in joining the next Youth Assembly.
In order to become a campus ambassador, you must fulfill the two-step application process (written application + interview). Interested students should fill out and submit an application form for consideration. Only accepted candidates shall receive an interview request from the staff. If the interview was successful, further information and instructions will be provided to the campus ambassador.
To apply for consideration: