August 8 - 13, 2017 • New York City
With Core Package, participants get access to exclusive activities beyond the conference at the United Nations. These activities provide participants extraordinary opportunities to network and discuss global issues with fellow international participants and professionals from different sectors, which include ambassadors, UN officials, young entrepreneurs, nonprofit and private sector leaders, and prominent public figures.
+ Package Inclusion
Programs & Certificates
- New York: 3-Day 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations (YA), with YA certificate
- United Nations Guided Tour in English
- Permanent Mission to the United Nations visit and briefing
- Youth Assembly Opening Gala
- Youth Assembly Cruise Night
- Youth Assembly Culture Celebration
Accommodation & Meals
- New York: 5-Night accommodation at a local university dorm
- All meals included (No meals on Day 1, and no lunch and dinner on Day 6)
Transportation & Others
- Transfer between event venues by private motor coach throughout
- Youth Assembly exclusive souvenirs
- English-speaking Youth Assembly Representative to assist throughout
The following will NOT be provided by Friendship Ambassadors Foundation:
- Visa application and fees (if applicable)
- Round-trip flight arrangement
- Airport transfers
- Travel/healthcare insurance (Participants are required to purchase travel/healthcare insurance prior to the program)
- Personal incidentals and expenses
- Transportation outside the programs
All program exclusions can be arranged through our official authorized delegation partners.
+ Package Cost
- Core Package w/ double-occupancy room: $1,500.00 PER PERSON
- Core Package w/ single-occupancy room: $1,625.00 PER PERSON
These prices already include the administration fee for the 2017 Summer Youth Assembly at the United Nations.
For every 15 paying group members, the group shall receive another one (1) complimentary package (based in double occupancy rate).
Initial payment of $200 per person is due upon acceptance of application. Remaining balance payment is due by June 15, 2017.